Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-02 Origin:Site
What is vinyl floor, it’s characteristics
There are lots of characteristics of vinyl flooring.
1. Environmentally friendly: Generally, the main raw material of PVC floor is polyvinyl chloride, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic of renewable resources (note that there are many kinds of PVC materials, and some of them are not environmentally friendly, toxic, and have a strong smell. Therefore, you must be relatively cautious when choosing raw materials), compared with the formaldehyde and other harmful substances in wood floors, its environmental performance has an absolute advantage.
2. lightweight: the weight of a general PVC floor is 2-3 kg/m2, which is less than 10% of the ordinary ground. In high-rise buildings, it has incomparable advantages for building loadbearing and space-saving.
3. High elasticity & impact resistance: The PVC floor has good elasticity, which means it has good elastic recovery to the impact damage of heavy objects and will not cause damage to the floor.
4. Anti-slip: PVC floor has the characteristics of being astringent with water.
5. Waterproof: The main component of PVC floor is polyvinyl chloride, so it is naturally not afraid of water, as long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged.
6. Sound absorption: The sound absorption of PVC floor can reach 20 decibels. Using PVC floors in quiet environments such as hospital wards, libraries, lecture halls, etc., the sound of high heels is no longer a problem.
6. a variety of colors: PVC flooring can be processed into many colors and patterns, there are lots of colors that can be selected and can be customized.
7. Easy to install: different click systems can be chosen, like unilin, valinge, and so on. It changed the way people install and use flooring, make it easier to install.
8. Super cost-effective: It is much cheaper than traditional wood flooring with better performance.