Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-07 Origin: Site
1. It adds personality to the room
If your space is dull and boring, herringbone pattern floor design can make the space vivid. It combines the appearance of natural materials with additional visual interest.
2. It can bring you the drama and atmosphere to space. You don't need a lot of design elements to make your room pop. Even if the space does not have frames and artwork, a herringbone flooring is enough.
3. You can customize its pattern
You can use herringbone floor patterns to achieve a variety of styles and appearances. It means that you can personalize the appearance of your home. Customizing the look of your herringbone floor may require some research and consultation, but it is worth it.
4. Herringbone floor is durable
The herringbone pattern can be traced back to the Roman Empire, where it was used to build roads. This interlocking paving system is built on a gravel base, cleverly absorbing the pressure of traffic and people flow, making it extremely stable and durable. So you don't have to worry about damage caused by the flow of people, pets and other factors.
5. The style is timeless and the quality is outstanding. Therefore, you don't have to worry about floor problems in the next ten years or even longer. Installing herringbone flooring may require higher installation costs, but it is worth it.
6. It brings European style to your space
Herringbone flooring is very popular in Europe, using a herringbone style in your home will help you stand out.
7. It makes the space look bigger
If you live in a small space, it will be a good choice to pick herringbone flooring. It creates a sense of width in your home. It also increases the illusion of movement, bringing fluidity and vitality to your home or business space.